Paslay Group is currently recruiting for a QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER for our Executive Program Management team at Omaha Airport Authority.
The QAM will have oversight responsibility for the program-wide Quality Controls Plan developed by the Design-Builder and approved by the Omaha Airport Authority. The QAM will manage a QAM oversight team, as necessary, which will be secured by Omaha Airport Authority through staff augmentation arrangements and will provide oversight of the Quality Controls Plan. The QAM will conduct periodic inspections of work, audits of records, delivery, and storage controls as well as other activities necessary to ensure the quality of the materials and finished work is consistent with the intent of the Quality Controls Plan and contract documents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of the Design-Builder (DB) QA manual with the supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Review the distribution of all the DB quality documentation
- Monitor all quality-related activities on the project
- Perform all internal and external audits
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor submittals
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders
- Attend Client quality management meetings
- Review preparation of DB project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site DB QA/QC manager
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site DB QA/QC procurement manager
- Monitor statistical method reporting
- Review and close all Non-Compliance Records
- Review all required documentation upon the completion of the project to achieve Occupancy Permit
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or another relevant degree with commensurate professional experience
- Minimum of 10 years of professional quality control/quality assurance experience in the aviation construction sector
- Demonstrated high-level organizational, construction inspection, and record-keeping skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Skilled in identifying local construction technologies and construction material sources
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Master’s Degree in an appropriate field is preferred
- Experience managing Design-Build Contracts
- Leadership ability (team building, coaching, mentoring, change management, advising)
MUST HAVE AIRPORT EXPERIENCE
Resume submissions to be directed to:
Airport Excellence is Our Expertise.
Let’s talk about how we can help your airport achieve new heights.