Paslay Group is the premiere, full-service airport consultancy providing executive-level project and program management advisory services for a wide array of airports implementing capital development programs. Founded in 2006 by former airport executives, PG has successfully assisted owners in delivering airport projects valued at $21 billion and is currently managing an additional $11 billion in investments.
We are currently recruiting an IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER for our teams located at medium hub airports in the Midwest and Northeast U.S. As part of an Executive Program Management team, you will help airports deliver development of new or renovated terminal facilities, both for the terminal processor and concourse locations.
As Implementation Manager, you will provide integrated direction, management, and leadership in the Design and Construction arenas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs and integrates the activities of multiple, major projects that comprise the development program; ensures that project efforts around design management and construction management are generally cohesive, consistent, and effective in supporting the airport’s ongoing operations.
- Supports the development and establishment of execution policies, practices, and plans for the program, consistent with those of the airport organization, to ensure efficient and effective implementation of major projects.
- Participates in and oversees the preparation and managing of the design and construction management short- and long-range plans; develops tracking and evaluation programs to assist in the accomplishment of established project goals and objectives as it relates to construction delivery.
- Leads and manages a diverse team of professional/technical and support staff, both directly and through lower-level managers.
- Leads and manages architects, engineers, and special systems consultants and integrators.
- Leads and manages the work of the general contractor and overall construction delivery of the development program.
- Manages the working relationships between project leadership, airport administration, contractors, and operational stakeholders.
- Develop a compliance/quality assurance program to ensure implementation of design and construction quality control efforts.
- Support the procurement of the design teams, contractors, or design builders
- Support the EPM and Project Controls Manager in the preparation of contracts and procurement documents.
- Coordinate needs for project phasing and packaging between the owner, contractor, and designer.
- Establish constructability review guidelines and protocols.
- Lead and manage the change process whether during design or construction.
- Support the document management process and systems.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering discipline from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Professional license in Architecture or Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in construction or design management for airport capital programs valued at $200 million or more.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering major capital design projects successfully on budget, on time, and meeting safety and quality standards within approved scope.
- U.S. citizenship or ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to review and evaluate design and construction schedules, including schedules produced in Primavera P6.
- Understanding and the ability to evaluate of technical design documents and document production plan and schedule of the architecture and engineering team.
- Managing, administering, and directing field activities associated with construction.
Resumes and qualifications may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airport Excellence is Our Expertise.
Let’s talk about how we can help your airport achieve new heights.