Paslay Group is currently recruiting for a ORAT MANAGER for our Executive Program Management team at Austin–Bergstrom International Airport.
This individual will manage the operational planning and readiness requirements for all facilities-related functions, both general and stakeholder-specific areas across all airport stakeholders, identification of requirements for building operation and maintenance, inventory, procurement, deployment, and occupancy. Manages the overall transition of ownership of facilities to the relevant stakeholders and ensures that facilities’ operational requirements are documented. Assure that training, orientation, and detailed facility operation and process flows are developed and attended by the end-users of the facilities. Understanding of all functional and operational aspects of the Terminal, Concourse, Airside, Landside, and associated facilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
In close collaboration with the Owner and Stakeholders
- Promotes the effective integration and implementation of facilities operation and maintenance requirements throughout the design phase.
- Review of all project construction documents and assist with the coordination and tracking of the ORAT Timeline and Construction Master
- Establishment of stakeholder working groups to develop, document, and activate plans to be utilized with the new facilities. Plans include, but not limited to, Interim and Final Operations Plans, Stakeholder Transition Plan, and a Facility Logistics Plan.
- Participate in and document the ORAT Steering Committee Meetings with key decision-makers to report and track ORAT progress, develop and present PPT presentations, identify ORAT resources, minimize disruption of current operations, and resolve issues.
- Develop Transition Plan, prepare complete inventory lists of all items to be relocated to the new facilities for all stakeholders, including airlines, and government agencies, coordinate and direct the relocation to the new facilities.
- Coordinate and assist in the development of training plans and programs for managing and integrating the new facilities with the other Airport facilities.
- Participate in the development and execution of validation trials and simulations based on construction/ORAT schedules including but not limited to first responders, government agencies, airlines, airport tenants, and concessions/retail/F&B
- Full understanding of facility system and equipment functionality
- 10 years previous airport facilities operational management experience
- Graduate of an accredited college or university
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Captivate
- Strong electronic, virtual and in-person communication skills
- Technical writing ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to develop curriculum for training programs, planned for on-line training as well as classroom delivery of training
- Understanding of Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
MUST HAVE AIRPORT EXPERIENCE
Resume submissions to be directed to:
Airport Excellence is Our Expertise.
Let’s talk about how we can help your airport achieve new heights.