Paslay Group is the premiere, full-service airport consultancy providing executive-level project and program management advisory services for a wide array of airports implementing capital development programs. Founded in 2006 by former airport executives, PG has successfully assisted owners in delivering airport projects valued at $15B and is currently managing an additional $7B in investments.
We are currently recruiting Project Controls Managers for our world-class Executive Program Management team based in Fort Worth, with job opportunities across the Midwest at medium and large hub airports. As part of our executive team, you will help airports deliver development of new or renovated terminal facilities, both landside and airside.
In this position, you will be responsible for directing the Project Controls support for all Airport Development projects. You will develop and enforce existing or new policies and procedures to manage compliance, monitor, control, and report the status of projects, monitor and review progress, analyze cost and schedule issues, and recommend action to resolve issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination of Project Controls staff and Project Managers to ensure compliance with project/task requirements.
- Assignment of scheduling and/or estimating requests.
- Ensure schedules/estimates are professionally prepared, consistent with requirements and the scope of work, complete, and accurate.
- Responsible for maintaining WBS/CBS/EPS/OBS structures for Airport Development.
- Assists in the development of standardized project control processes, document control processes, systems, and tools to improve project execution and reporting accuracy.
- Identify improvements and enhancements incorporating industry best practices.
- Establish and maintain effective training programs for staff development and training programs.
- Resolve issues and provide consistency between cost control, planning/scheduling, change management, reporting, and estimating functions and deliverables.
- Lead monthly project review status meetings.
- Assist and support Project Managers with associated project management activities.
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for candidates with the ability to develop and maintain positive, cooperative, team-oriented relationships with staff, co-workers, supervisors, managers, stakeholders, and customers. In addition, we are looking for candidates with some or all the following skills and experience:
- BS in Engineering, Construction Sciences, Business Administration, or related area.
- Fifteen or more years of experience in Project Controls.
- Five or more years working on Aviation related projects.
- Experience working on $1B+ projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and management experience leading program control functions.
- Specific experience and demonstrated skill in directing cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, change management, contract management, cost analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrated expert level in establishing criteria for cost and schedule functions, including planning and budgeting activities, directing cost estimating, cost and schedule control, and cost and schedule analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in using scheduling software tools, such as Primavera P6.
- Highly skilled in direction, personnel administration, and technical and non-technical personnel training. Ability to lead without positional authority.
- Experience with process development, integrating people, processes, and tools.
- Highly skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated ability to present project controls information to management and customers, including report development for differing levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow both internal and external organizational relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in interacting effectively with all external and internal personnel levels, building trust, gaining consensus, and resolving conflicts.
- Demonstrated expert skill and experience in effective decision-making and creative problem-solving.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, and construction projects in the Aviation industry.
- Advanced Knowledge of current industry and technical developments in the project controls field.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on complex project controls issues.
- Capability and flexibility to handle multiple tasks in restricted timeframes to support project goals.
Cover letters and resumes may be submitted to:
Airport Excellence is Our Expertise.
Let’s talk about how we can help your airport achieve new heights.