Paslay Group is currently recruiting for PROGRAM MANAGERS for our Executive Program Management team.
In this position you will provide integrated direction, management, and leadership in the administrative and business planning, design, construction, schedule, and budgeting for major aviation programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs and integrates the activities of multiple, major project operations; ensures that project efforts are generally cohesive, consistent, and effective in supporting the airport’s mission, goals, and strategic plan.
- Develops and establishes policies, strategies, and operating objectives consistent with those of the airport organization to ensure efficient and effective implementation of major projects.
- Participates in and oversees the development and implementation project objectives and short- and long-range plans; develops tracking and evaluation programs to assist in the accomplishment of established project goals and objectives.
- Manages and administers a large, diverse team of professional/technical and support staff, both directly and through lower-level managers.
- Manages the working relationships between project leadership, airport administration, principal business and operational stakeholders, and high-level external constituencies.
- Consults, coordinates, and serves as principal liaison with senior airport officials on strategic matters of capital development.
- Collaborates with airport leadership and administration to establish programmatic goals and priorities for capital improvement needs.
- Develops, administers, and manages complex, multi-faceted budgets as it relates to project development and deployment; performs periodic cost and schedule analyses.
- Recommends and participates in the development of airport policies and procedures; may serve on airport planning and policy-making committees.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to the airport’s strategic directions and plans, and relevant state-of-the-art systems and technology.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- 10+ years of experience in the Airport/Aviation field.
- Engineering or Architect’s license is a plus.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Project Management.
- Knowledge of airport business practices and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Knowledge of current developments and trends in aviation, engineering/construction best practices, project management, and related technology.
- Skill in business, financial planning, and management.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully direct, coordinate, and strategically integrate multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively manage a large, diverse team of technical managerial/supervisory, professional, and support staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of organization structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement short- and long-range strategies, use of technology and communication skills.
MUST HAVE AIRPORT EXPERIENCE
Resume submissions to be directed to:
Airport Excellence is Our Expertise.
Let’s talk about how we can help your airport achieve new heights.